Address: 3346 Craig Drive K233
Hammond, IN, 46323 U.S.A
Tel : +86-0351-4697320 (Taiyuan)
Fax : 0351-4697213
Continuous Casting Line Introduction
1.Continuous casting, also called strand casting, is the process whereby molten metal is solidified into a "semifinished" billet, bloom, or slab for subsequent rolling in the finishing mills.
2. Process Steps of Continuous Casting Line
Casting Preparation – Casting and Ingot – Cutting Operation – Multiple-Ladle – Width Regulation of Crystallizer – Dissimilar Steel Continuous Casting
3. Main Units
(1) Continuous casting machines: ladles, tundish, crystallizer, vibration device and second cooling machine.
(2) Casting and straightening equipment: casting machine, straightening machine and dummy chain.
(3) Cutting tools: flame cutting machine and mechanical shearing machine
4. Auxiliary Equipment
(1) Output and precision device of billet: roller, steel pulling machine, steel-turning machine and flame cleaning machine
(2) Process equipment: baking device of tundish, blowing device or degassing device, protective slag supply and lubrication for crystallizer (3) Control automatically and measuring instrument: crystallizer page measurement and instruments for temperature and pressure
5. Properties and Features
high temperature resistance, fatigue strength resistance, enough rigidity, high manufacture and installation precision, and convenient for change and maintenance, cool and lubrication.
casting blank section: